The Four Horseshoes is approximately 4 miles from Junction 5 of the M3.
- Come off the M3 at Junction 5.
- At the roundabout, take the B3349, A287 turnoff.
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd turnoff (B3349).
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st turnoff (B3349 towards Odiham).
- At the mini roundabout, take the 2nd turnoff (B3349 towards RAF Odiham).
- Follow the road for approximately 2 miles, passing RAF Odiham on the left. After approximately 2 miles, you will see a sign for The Four Horseshoes at a crossroad. Turn left.
- Follow the road for approximately 1 mile, going through Long Sutton. The Four Horseshoes can be seen on the right hand side of the road. Parking can be found on the left hand side of the road.